Forum Rules Notice

Due to inappropriate SPAM postings, our forums are now being monitored for inappropriate content. This will cause your post to not appear publicly until it has been approved by a forum moderator. We apologize for the delay this may cause in your response, but have found it the best way to control inappropriate posts.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Scanner List
tomwetsel
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:32 PM

I can not see your list of validated scanners, your new site just flashes them by and redirects me to eInstruction. It makes it seem ExamView is an after thought.
PMEmail Poster
Support KN
Posted: Apr 28 2009, 06:53 PM

Sorry about the confusion!

I've attached the list of scanners from the old website as a file attachment to this post. Hope this helps.

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 2961 )
Attached File  examview_scanners.doc
PMEmail Poster
oucory
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 09:16 PM

Are there any newer scanners? I have searched most of those ADF scanners listed and they are so old they are not available from reputable sources. Tried Newegg and Staples.

Looking at the Brother MFC-6490CW and the Brother MFC-5890CN any suggestions regarding newer scanners?

I bought the Epson 610 it works, but reads all erasures no matter how well erased.

Need AIO so the apperson,Ezdata not and option.
PMEmail Poster
Support LT
Posted: Nov 13 2009, 08:54 AM

We have not done any new testing of scanners. However, as a general rule if the scanner has TWAIN drivers, it should work with ExamView for Plain Paper Scanning.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Start new topic

Copyright 1998-2008 eInstruction Corp. All rights reserved.