Forum Rules Notice

Due to inappropriate SPAM postings, our forums are now being monitored for inappropriate content. This will cause your post to not appear publicly until it has been approved by a forum moderator. We apologize for the delay this may cause in your response, but have found it the best way to control inappropriate posts.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Creating A Lan Test With Standards, Standards
gperkin0
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 04:53 PM

I took a test that I was using previously in ExamView 4.0. I added state standards using a custom pick list and saved it using ver 6.0. I then published it to our LAN and linked it using the manager. When the students took the test, I could see the scores but not any standards. I right clicked on the test and viewed it - none of the information showed up. We are running the generator program off a network drive that is shared. What am I doing wrong?
PMEmail Poster
Support QA
Posted: Apr 30 2007, 09:08 AM

ExamView stores state standard information for all 50 states. Most likely what is happening is that your state setting on the test doesn't match your state setting in the Test Manager. Choose "Class Information" from the "Edit" menu in the Test Manager and make sure your state is correct.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Start new topic

Copyright 1998-2008 eInstruction Corp. All rights reserved.